[PD] got jump-on-click arrays working

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 22:03:18 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yep.  I'll post the code after I remove all the "post" functions I inserted
just to figure out where a click inside a graph actually gets sent.

btw-- Is there a development tool I can use to see which functions are
being called?  I see gdb does that with "backtrace" on a crash, but
I want to be able to see it when the program is running-- something like
"tail" for the latest few function calls.

-Jonathan