[PD] Infrared tracking Mac OS

Jim Hickcox tango.mceffrie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 01:26:39 CEST 2013

I worked on a project about a year ago where I was doing IR tracking for as
cheap as I could, and the solution I ended up with was a relatively cheap
security camera and an analog to digital video converter. It was for an
installation, so it ran for a while, and it wasn't the most stable, but
once you got it going it would generally work for a few hours just fine.

-Jim Hickcox
www.jimhickcox.com