[PD] PDuino/Firmata - arduino object - PWM servo problem

Maciej Sledziecki maciej at satelita.de
Tue Apr 30 21:09:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

I´m running StandardFirmata 2.3. on Arduino Uno with PD extended 0.43.4 on MacBookPro / MacOSX 10.6.8.

What I´m trying to do, is to drive two pins (9 & 10) in "pwm" mode and at least two others (5 & 6) in "servo" mode.
The pwm works fine - but only until I set one of the other pins to servo -
then the diode that should be dimmed by pwm is either ON when receiving "analog 1" or OFF when receiving any other value.

The only way to get back to pwm again, is to close the arduino comport an reopen it again.

Is there a way to avoid this and to drive different pins in different modes at the same time?

Thanks and best,

Maciej