[PD] Crossfade between 2 rj lib save states?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 10:44:39 CEST 2013

Coming back to pd after a stint in the real world. Have an idea for a patch.

Would it be possible to crossfade between 2 rj lib save states?

My idea is to adopt a 2 turntables kind of philosophy, where you can change the state in the save state or 'deck' that's not being read. Thus you could cue up the next preset then crossfade over to it or do a quick cut over to it.

The interpolation of parameters I can manage.

I'm just wondering how I would have to modify the saving mechanism in the rj abstraction so that I could have two running side by side?

Cheers all,
John.