[PD] [PD-list] new version: Extended View Toolkit v0.4 Rotterdam

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Tue May 14 13:19:13 CEST 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Marian Weger <mail at marianweger.com> wrote:

> So, you need textures from different angles of the same scene, right?
> I just made two examples:
>
> different_viewing_angles.pd (general for pd/gem)
> 04_ev_example_... (specific for extended view toolkit. load and recall
> attached textfile!)
>
> I hope, this answered your question.

Thank you, I think this could work. What I was thinking of was making
something similar as here:
http://youtu.be/iQlDEPLHPyQ?t=3m9s

So basically to have a 3d scene with each projection surface showing a
different part of it to make it immersive.

I guess using different [rotationXYZ] and perhaps [translationXYZ] for each
surface and buffer this could be done?

Let me know what you think.

drmr