[PD] first exercise with data structures

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:39:00 CEST 2013

I see, limited, buggy, hard learning curve and no easy step by step
tutorial included for beginners...

Not to mention it has been hardly used by the vast majority of users.

I'd like to know of any tutorials or good examples out there.

I've just started tweaking with it to see if I finally learn it, but it's
crashing a lot!!! I'm just changing arguments in the struct object and it
crashes... I clicl on GOP box and it crashes... things like that.

Also, it seems completely incomprehensible how to use them for display in a
GOP subpatch or abstraction. I wonder how the hell can someone manage to do
that and why is it so different than anything else on Pd?

I mean, if you check GOP, the data structuresI displayed just increase
insanely in size, and in João's belzier patches, they are completely out of
the red graph boundaries.

I'm pending to nevermind about getting myself involved with it indeed. But
any guiding help is appreciated ;)

cheers