[PD] l2ork: SSSAD loads but doesn't save presets

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 24 14:49:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 09:42:54PM +0200, András Murányi wrote:
> I've been having a problem with SSSAD for a few weeks: it's able to load
> presets, but when it comes to saving, an empty state is written (i mean, it
> does write but it overwrites the previous content of the preset with
> nothingness). The example patches don't work either.
> There are no errors in the console and I have also overwritten the whole
> SSSAD folder with a newly downloaded one, still no joy.
> Tested in vanilla and it works.

sssad.pd itself doesn't write anything to disk, so there must be
something else that's doing the writing. What sssad does is sending messages to
receivers called SSSAD_ADMIN and SSSAD or to semi-global receivers called
$2-SSSAD_ADMIN and $2-SSSAD for [sssad] objects with a second argument
different from 0.

You can try to read and [print] these receivers to debug if no data is received.

Ciao