[PD] compiling pd vanilla on a mac

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 23:47:58 CEST 2013

Hi,
   Any clues about this ./configure error:
configure: error: Couldn't find 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 SDK
configure: error: ./configure failed for portaudio

I have no clue how to check what SDK version I have installed (Google returns nothing useful)

For reference:

After agreeing to some stupid license agreement that I didn't read I downloaded the
stupid "Command Line Tools (OSX Lion) for Xcode - 2013" which claims
to include the the "Mac OSX SDK Frameworks and headers" (which I had to type
out because their stupid webpage doesn't allow you to copy/paste the stupid text).

Thanks,
Jonathan