[PD] l2ork: SSSAD loads but doesn't save presets

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jul 3 21:46:51 CEST 2013

Without seeing your patch this conversation is unfortunately entirely
pointless. It could be that you're using a third-party external that
somehow trips up and crashes when a pest I'd invoked, fails, and outputs
bogus data that makes the external crash and that is something that I
cannot even begin to backtrace without knowing exactly what crashed. It
could be also that you are as you're suggesting mixing two different
versions of preset abstractions which itself appears to be causing some of
the problems you're encountering and the list goes on. To begin, you could
provide a backtrace of the consistent crash so that we have some idea of
what is going on.