[PD] Reverse Kickstarter Update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 20:53:50 CEST 2013

On 07/26/2013 01:34 PM, Colet Patrice wrote:
> Le 26/07/2013 19:11, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :
>> Hi List,
>>      Update on the Preferences dialog window for Pd.
>>
>> * Now it has a "Help" button with a first stab at help patches for
>> "Audio", "Midi", and "GUI" prefs
>> * Works in OSX and Windows as well as GNU/Linux
>
> I've tried it out, nice work, what would happen when we choose
> 'asio'(the driver list at least should be updated to see available
> asio drivers)?

The two options I get under Windows are
* mmio and
* asio via port audio.

What do you see in the Audio API dropdown list from the preferences
dialog demo build of pd, and what is it you would like to see?

> Audio in pd still doesn't work on my windows machine, but it's the
> same thing on both vanilla and extended, if I use asio, pd stucks, all
> my other audio softwares works good.

I just tested my demo buid using asio via port audio with the "Test
Audio and MIDI" patch and it seems to work.

-Jonathan