[PD] Raspberry Pi Behringer UCA222 boot problems

John Canning johnnyboy7777 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 20:32:50 CEST 2013

@Pagano, Patrick

Grim!! That was the next one I was about to try

Have you guys seen this

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2013/07/roll-your-own-looper-cheap-raspberry-pi-pd-korg-monotron-hands-on/

Its at least a proof of concept but he has given no information about what
hardware he has used. I'll keep hunting and keep you guys informed