[PD] photos stitching with GEM

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Fri Aug 2 15:52:40 CEST 2013

Hello

you will find an example in pds helpbrowser
Gem/examples/10. glsl/panoramique.pd
that allows to stitch images together, that are somewhat horicontally
aligned.
it was implemented by cyrille henry.
you will find a more "usable" (in the form of abstractions, save state
etc) in the extendedview toolkit
http://extendedview.mur.at/download.html

cheers, peter