[PD] send message to current pd-window

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Aug 29 08:57:13 CEST 2013

I was kind of hoping to find a simple and existing solution for globally
sending hid inputs to the current Pd-patch / subpatch / window inside of Pd.

Since I need this only for speeding up programming I found an external
solution "btnx" to reprogram the mouse buttons for sending key commands.
That does the trick for me.

Thanks anyway
Ingo