[PD] pix_video webcam 1280x720

giuliano obici giulianobici at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:26:42 CEST 2013

Hi all

Someone had experience using that webcam of microsoft Lifewebcam Cinema or
other webcam with resolution HD.

I am used to work with that webcam via Gem but not normally in big screens.
I just got a surprise. It's not reach the resolution that it can offer
1280x720
It opens in Gem automatically with the resolution 320x240. I tested the
configuration via dialog in pix_video as well doing a bridge with the
software CamTwist but it not works with such resolution.

System that runs is a mac OS with pd Extended 0.43.4 as well as tested with
Vanilla + Gem 0.93.3

Tips and suggestions are welcome

Best

Giuliano