[PD] [biquad~] as cyclone's [allpass~]?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 05:23:34 CEST 2013

cool, but do you know how to implement cyclone's [allpass~] with it?

It's really unclear to me what is the relation of this pass filter with the
one you can generate with biquad coefficients, or with raw poles/zeros
objects for that matter.

Well, one way or another, it's also unclear to me how to do it with delay
lines.

seems that it is related to a comb filter, right?

cheers