[PD] [PD-announce] pdp 0.14.0

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Oct 11 15:58:56 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-11 15:04, Tom Schouten wrote:
>> - - closing the glx window quits Pd without error :-(
>
> strange.  for me window close doesn't work at all (tried on xmonad and
> xfce4)
> what window manager are you using?

xfce4.

if you cannot [close( the window, try closing the patch containing
[pdp_glx] (that's how i discovered the problem: doing some routine
tests, i wanted to close the patch window to proceed to the next example
- only to find myself back on the cmdline; after doing that 3 times i
checked...)

anyhow, i cannot reproduce the problem right now with an intel gfx card
(uagh; lspci only gives me "Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor
Graphics Controller"; according to lenovo it's an "Intel® HD 4000
Graphics").

the machine i had the problems with had another gfx card and used some
proprietary driver ("radeon", but iirc it also happened on another
machine with "nvidia")

fgards
IOhannes