[PD] pix_video problem

Pierre Desprats pierre.desprats2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:11:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

sorry, I'm answering really slowly but I couldn't have a SDI camera
since I posted my question.

Today I made some new tests, and guess what; it's working.

The only thing I changed is that I have 2 new devices : usb camera and
an Osprey card for SD camera.

The blackmagic driver works only if the usb camera is connected. When I
disconnect, I loose the signal and PD crash.

When the usb camera is plugged, everything is stable and works fine.
Mystery.

Thanks for your help, I'm sure thoses informations will be usefull
really soon.