[PD] Pitchshift frequency bins to specific frequencies

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 11:48:14 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I think this either you don't have the right version of csound or the 10.6
build of csound6~ (which is what I've put in the dependencies folder)
doesn't run on your 10.8 machine. So try the following:

1- Make sure you've installed
"csound6.01.0-OSX10.8-x86_64.dmg<http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/files/csound6/Csound6.01/csound6.01.0-OSX10.8-x86_64.dmg/download>"
from here <http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/files/csound6/Csound6.01/>
.
2- Go to
"/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/PD/" and
copy the csound6~ external file into the dependencies folder (replacing the
one in there).

Let's see if that works.

Best,
Peiman