[PD] audio output AND input with the Rpi?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:33:29 CET 2013

Dear all,

I just took a quick look at the page on puredata.info and noticed that my
soundcard (E-mu 0404 USB) is mentioned as "apparently [working]". For
clarity's sake i think it would be good to modify the page a bit so that
it's mentioned in the working soundcards. It's fully functional as far as i
can tell (it works in duplex at 44100 Hz with one input) and has been since
the beginning on the RPi without any slowing down of the USB speed. I can
even prove it with a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJNeouLqgQ) !
Problem is, i don't know how to edit the page...

Cheers,

Pierre.