[PD] changing the position of arrays dynamically

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:39:15 CET 2013

Dear all,

I have a bunch of arrays in a subpatcher and would like to be able
to dynamically chose which one is visible in the parent window. Is this
possible? I'm trying to mimic the feel of superimposed graphs, where the
'active' graph can be changed dynamically.

Normally I wouldn't bother with this but there are about 20 arrays that act
as parameter automations, and my 13 inch screen doesn't provide enough room!

I thought of 'pos' but it seems that the array object doesn't understand
the 'pos' message.

Many Thanks
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk <http://www.peimankhosravi.co.uk> || RSS Feed