[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:26:17 CET 2014

I offers a library for Pd and not only on Pd-extented. It would have been
annoying to put the iem's prepend in the distribution (I don't think that
Thomas Musil would have be happy) and it would have strange to ask the user
to download one external here and another here. I've made c.prepend and
c.loadmess because I wanted to offer something with clean and simple and
note that canvasarg don't have the same behavior,  canvasinfo isn't my
pd-extented distribution, listpak doesn't work.  I know that most of the
users use these obects and I don't want to replace them that why I put ".c"
before everything. So I can't figure out what is your problem, why do you
say "fancy" objects, for the "dupes" ? If I said something wrong, I'm
sorry. Let's try to be cool please.