[PD] [plugin~] on the pi ?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 17:13:39 CET 2014

Dear all,

I'm trying to get [plugin~] to work on Raspbian, to no avail. I have
downloaded and extracted the archive for the Pd community site, install
some plugins (TAP) and ladspa-dsk, and set up the LADSPA_PATH environment
variable manually in ~/.bashrc (it wasn't set automatically).

Pd can't seem to create the [plugin~] object, even though i have added a
reference to the folder i extracted in the Pd path.

Any idea what's going on ? Do I need to recompile it on Raspbian ?

Cheers,

Pierre.