[PD] audio drops for few ms, or one sec, with jack on ubuntu (was: Mess with Pd installation on Linux)

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:07:15 CET 2014

On 09/01/14 10:59, Alexandros Drymonitis wrote:
> there mention that Pd is known to have a poor Jack support...
> I also get clicks with Audacity, but someone mentioned that Audacity too is
> known to have a poor Jack support.

in my experience this is not true..

both pd and audacity (and supercollider and any other audio app that
supports jack) work like a charm with jack here..

running latest pd, jackdmp-1.9.9.5 and 3.12.5-1-ARCH kernel..

my 0.02$..

http://yvanvolochine.com
http://soundcloud.com/yvanvolochine
http://soundcloud.com/elgusanorojo