[PD] Pd on high resolution displays

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jan 10 00:16:45 CET 2014

FWIW, recently there has been a fair amount of work in pd-l2ork with the
new tkpath backend to allow for this. Currently we are able to scale
everything but the text which requires development of a new widget. Once
that is done the canvas will be completely scalable independently of font
sizes. This, however, does not address the menus...