[PD] [PD-announce] Immersive biophysical concert - ICT & ART Connect London

Marco Donnarumma lists at marcodonnarumma.com
Sat Jan 18 11:34:31 CET 2014

Hi all,

tonight I'll be performing the piece Ominous, an incarnated sound sculpture
for the Xth Sense biophysical technology. The piece immerses the audience
in a circular quadraphonic setup for 4 subwoofers and light.

http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/ominous/

The performance is organised in occasion of the ICT & Art Connect West
London event. Among the other artists Stanza, Kate Sicchio and Jason Singh.

Below info about this EU-funded event. Let me know if you're around
tonight.
The event goes tomorrow as well, with a interesting initiatives.

http://www.ict-art-connect.eu/event/ict-art-connect-london-west/

"ICT & ART Connect sets out to bring together artists and technologists to
explore new ways of working. Collaborative acts of co-creation, together
with an open and multidisciplinary discussion, will foster the bringing
together of art and technology.

The initiative stems from the EU FP7 funded support action FET-ART,
addressing the FET (Future Emerging Technologies) objective of the FP7 ICT
Theme.
The project partnership includes Sigma Orionis (coordinator), Brunel
University, Stichting Waag Society, Stromatolite and BCC."

best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.