[PD] Adjustable Range Knob

Eran Sachs eransachs at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:24:37 CET 2014

Hello list, I'm looking to for a gui that will help limit the movement range of an autopanned signal between two adjustable values in a 360 degree speaker array.
Is there something a range knob anywhere on PD? Like Max's rslider, but on a knob. a knob that allows to select a certain range of its 360.mmb has hrslider, but with that I can't create movement that pass from -N pass 0 to +M. Plus there is no visual representation of the range.
I looked at the Pierre's new C.KNOB on Chocolate  (the lib looks great!), which has both an endless mode as well as limited range. It might be the right way, but Pierre - is there a way to set the ranges dynamically?
Thank you, collective brain unit.You rock.
Zax