[PD] Adjustable Range Knob

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 16:22:41 CET 2014

Hi,
You can change dynamically all the properties. Send the "attrprint" message
to a GUI to post all the characteristics of the attributes (it gives you
the right messages to use). For c.knob : min and max define the range.
There's c.rslider on the git repository but only for Mac, it will be
available for all platforms with the next release.

Cheers