[PD] mouse icons

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:36:13 CET 2014

On 24/01/14 07:48, Peter P. wrote:
> Hi, I am on Pd-0.45.0 vanilla compiled from Miller's git sources on
> Linux with Tcl/Tk 8.5.0-2.1
>
> In what sense are the mouse icons that Pd uses dependent on the
> operating system? I feel they have changed in a way that confuses me
> since I compiled Pd on a new Debian box. So it might either be Debian,
> or Pd. Does anyone have an idea how they could be interrelated? Thanks
> for you comments!

They are certainly are system icons, they change if I change the system cursor
theme. In xfce different sets of icons are selectable as "themes" for the mouse.

But here there has always been one missing ... the one shown while hovering over
an inlet or outlet in edit mode, but it never bothered me enough to find out
why, and anyway I've got an oldish pd installed so it may have been fixed already.

Simon