[PD] Multi-input USB audio into Raspberry Pi

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jan 24 01:31:29 CET 2014

Hey Jaime,

On 24/01/14 01:48, Jaime E Oliver wrote:
> there was a thread on this just a while back and someone reported multiple inputs, I cannot find it right now, but it;s there!

I spent a fair bit of time reading back through the archives and various
other sources yesterday and I did see mention of someone running four
inputs but a later post seemed to contradict what they'd said, and I
couldn't find anything on pd-list about that in particular.

Would love to be wrong about that of course!

In any case, I will report back here if successful.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/