[PD] comments with trailing | ?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 24 23:36:37 CET 2014

Delete these lines in g_text.c:

        /* for comments, just draw a bar on RHS if unlocked; when a visible
        canvas is unlocked we have to call this anew on all comments, and when
        locked we erase them all via the annoying "commentbar" tag. */
    else if (x->te_type == T_TEXT && glist->gl_edit)
    {
        if (firsttime)
            sys_vgui(".x%lx.c create line\
 %d %d %d %d -tags [list %sR commentbar]\n",
                glist_getcanvas(glist),
                x2, y1,  x2, y2, tag);
        else
            sys_vgui(".x%lx.c coords %sR %d %d %d %d\n",
                glist_getcanvas(glist), tag, x2, y1,  x2, y2);
    }

(however, that won't disable the functionality; just the ugly marks.)

I'm still trying to think of something less ugly - tell me if you have any
ideas...

cheers
Miller