[PD] Compile iem_ambi from svn?

Peter P. p8rpp at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 00:24:59 CET 2014

Dear list,

Please excuse me for asking this again, but I am trying to compile
single externals from svn (in my case it is iem_ambi).

I am afraid I haven't managed to locate documentation as to how this
can be done and I am confused by new/old build systems etc.

upon issuing a
        make -f makefile
in the iem_ambi directory I get
        makefile:12: ../../Make.include: No such file or directory
which indeed does not exist. There is only one such file located
within externals/iemlib which does not help even when modifying the
iem_ambi makefile to include it.

What is the best way to proceed here? Most other externals compile
fine locally, using a well-dosed mixture of aclocal, autoconf,
./configure and make.

Thank you for updating me and please excuse my oldschool way

best, P