[PD] get sinusoid from a sine and a cosine oscillator

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:30:48 CET 2014

What you seem to be doing is creating a spectrum which has magnitude 1
everywhere, and the phase is varying at a constant rate vs frequency.  That
means it has a constant group delay.

So... my guess is that you'd get an impulse in each block, whose timing
depends on the rate of the phasor.  When you vary the phasor frequency, it
will coincide with the peak of the hann window at some point and be its
loudest.

Should be a periodic complex tone.  I don't understand your goal:  you've
got sinusoids in the patch... to generate sinusoids?

Chuck