[PD] console font size really big

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 31 00:26:04 CET 2014

Better than changing the font size globaly would be to change the
font sizes in tcl/pdwindow.tcl to negative numbers, which has the same
effect but only locally (instead of nuking everything.  The particular one
is:

    text .pdwindow.text -relief raised -bd 2 -font {-size 10} \
        -highlightthickness 0 -borderwidth 1 -relief flat \
        -yscrollcommand ".pdwindow.scroll set" -width 60 \
        -undo false -autoseparators false -maxundo 1 -takefocus 0

(change "size 10" to "size -10".)

Now I should think about whether to do that in the Pd source :)

cheers
Miller