[PD] RjDj/ScenePlayer for iOS?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:50:41 CET 2014

Do you have Xcode and the ability to build onto a device? (i.e. a iOS
developer account)

Input support should be possible if you pass through the device
accelerometer and touch information to #accelerate and #touch receives
respectively in the patch.

Off the top of my head accelerometer data is packed in to a "x y z" list,
and touch is "touchIndex x y state" or something similar. Where state is
up/down/move. If there's a certain patch that utilises touch it shouldn't
be too difficult to reverse engineer the correct formatting.

Cheers,
Joe

Follow me on Twitter @diplojocus