[PD] pix_buffer loaded event

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:59:54 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm loading a series of images into a pix_buffer using folder_list and
[open( messages.  I would then like to send a bang event once all the
images are loaded.

1) Is there a way to find out when pix_buffer has finished loading an
image?  Maybe pix_buffer_write has something?
2) Is there a way to know when folder_list has finished outputting all the
files?

This seemingly easy problem has me scratching my head.  The best workaround
I can think of at the moment is to just build in a long enough delay before
triggering the finished event but that feels like  a dirty hack.

Thoughts?

-martin