[PD] 100k lines of code (was libpd separating gui from core)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:54:06 CET 2014

It doesn't have to be a direct include, could be done with any sort of mechanism. I do agree that [getdir] is one of the few essential externals I still need after I ported my patch lib to vanilla ... that and [stripdir] / [splitfilename] but the latter will be possible with the new [list tosymbol] / [list fromsymbol] mechanism.

On Mar 10, 2014, at 11:10 AM, i go bananas <hard.off at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd also like to see [getdir] made vanilla.  There is literally no way to do that without the external.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com