[PD] PD on Raspbian

David Medine dmedine at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 20 17:37:38 CET 2014

FYI

There is also a RPi GPIO object for Pd by Miller Puckette here:
http://msp.ucsd.edu/syllabi/206.13w/index.htm
<http://msp.ucsd.edu/syllabi/206.13w/index.htm>

and the  same code with a makefile and build for UDOO here:
https://github.com/cmuartfab/Udoo/tree/dem-rev/puredata/gpio
<https://github.com/cmuartfab/Udoo/tree/dem-rev/puredata/gpio>

I did see the note from garthz about the architecture collisions. I will
attend to this. Anyway, make sure to use the gpio.l_arm version -- just
delete the other two to avoid problems.