[PD] Pd-extended with Cubietruck (Cubieboard3)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Mar 25 11:44:40 CET 2014

Hi everybody!

Has anyone tried the Cubietruck (aka Cubieboard3) with Pd-extended?

Seems to be one of the more powerful arm boards around with some great
features (see below).

If yes, what would be the best linux version for running it?

Ingo

Cubietruck Kit - Dual Core Single-board Computer

Features:

    Allwinner Tech A20 SOC
    SATA supported
    54 extended pins
    Built-in HDMI/ VGA display interface
    Built-in WIFI+BT module
    2GB DDR3 RAM
    Built-in IR receiver
    SPDIF audio interface

Specifications:

    Allwinner Tech SOC A20 ARMR CortexT-A7 Dual-Core ARMR Mali400 MP2
Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
    2GB DDR3 at 480MHz
    HDMI&VGA 1080P display output on-board
    10M/100M/1G Ethernet
    WIFI + BT wireless connection with antenna on-board
    SATA 2.0 interface support 2.5' HDD (for 3.5' HDD, only need another 12V
power input)
    Storage solution NAND + MicroSD
    2 x USB HOST, 1 x OTG, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x IR, 4 x LEDs, 1 x Headphone, 3 x
Keys
    Power DC5V at 2.5A with HDD support Li-battery & RTC
    54 extended pins including I2S, I2C, SPI, CVBS, LRADC x2,UART, PS2, PWM
x2, TS/CSI, IRDA, LINEIN&FMIN&MICIN, TVIN x4 with 2.0 pitch connectors
    PCB size 11cm *8cm*1.4mm