[PD] Soundfiler not behaving as expected

Chris Clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:26:59 CEST 2014

I can confirm this happens for me for both soundfiler and writesf~ (Mac
10.6.8 and PD 0.45-4).  Even after applying a new AIFF header in soundhack,
the files are just noise.

Honestly, I've only ever used WAV files with Pd before testing this just
now!

PS - Eric, I bought your Max/Pd external book for reference - excellent
work!