[PD] Legal restrictions for apps

Ed Kelly via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Tue Jun 10 00:00:31 CEST 2014

OK, so I realise I've made a fundamental mistake here.

For the latest update of the Pd patch I make for Ninja Tune, I used iem16. Looking at it now I realise that it has a GPL, not an LGPL license. So, I can't use it right? They won't release the source code for the entire app!

Oh shit. This is really serious!
Best,
Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/