[PD] error compiling [hid] for Pd-0.45-3 on OS X 10.8.5

Alexandros Drymonitis via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Thu Jun 12 18:02:29 CEST 2014

I'm trying to compile [hid] for Pd vanilla (0.45-3) on OS X 10.8.5 and I
get this error:
HID Utilities Source/HID_Utilities_External.h:64:9: error: mac68k alignment
pragma is not supported on this target
#pragma options align=mac68k

I've no idea what 'pragma' is and how to solve this. I'm on a 5,2 macbook
with 32bit OS.

Another (minor) thing is that whenever I try to make an object or library,
I get an error that the compiler can't find m_pd.h and I have to change the
header file and use an absolute path. I know that this is not good
practice, but how can I solve this?