[PD] [pix_write] crashing Pd-Extended

Richie Cyngler via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Mon Jun 23 09:37:41 CEST 2014

Thanks very much for the help patch Cyrille, I'm still having trouble with
it. No matter what path (or lack of path) I specify I get something like:

GEM: Unable to save image to 'blahblah/Home/Pd_files/test100000.jpg'

Is there a reason Pd might not be able to write to my HD (Ubuntu 14.04)?

Thanks again

Richie

www.glitchpop.com