[PD] How can more than one input trigger an operation?

JC Pedroza nemesis4go10 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:11:43 CEST 2014

I need an operation to be performed whenever a change in a control is performed. Operations are only performed when the left input is changed or it receives a bang.

Right now I'm achieving this by using a `[t b f]` object, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9S0LZun.png

This works for two inputs (I still wonder if there is a different, better, less ugly approach though) but things get uglier and uglier as more inputs are needed.

For three inputs, for example, I thought about something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/7g5lrzH.png

But I don't know, I feel that there must better alternatives (maybe there's a bug with this?)

What is the common way to implement multiple controls triggering an operation? Which are my options here?