[PD] Moving subpatch abstraction canvas in parent patch with message

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Sep 18 03:22:39 CEST 2014

Hi Samuel!

I don't think it's possible. I guess if simulating mouse clicks work
then that is a solution (although it sounds fragile). Did you know that
you are able to change the focus of which parts of the patch are
rendered on screen ("viewport") using a feature that Antoine added - see
pure-widgets-demo in the droidparty-demos folder.

Cheers,

Chris.

http://mccormick.cx/