[PD] Set mouse position from within Pd-extended 0.42.5

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Oct 30 14:45:49 CET 2014

Thanks, Jack!

I was just going to play with xdotool when I found this:

http://tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkCmd/cursors.htm

It says: "The none cursor can be specified to eliminate the cursor." So ...

[runmode_nothing none(

[hcs/cursor]

makes the cursor disappear when the mouse is not being moved or placed over
an object.

I can make it visible again by sending [runmode_nothing arrow( to
[hcs/cursor]

Thanks anyway, xdotools looks pretty useful for many things.

Ingo