[PD] data structures......+ newbie q's

jamal crawford threen52 at ml1.net
Wed Nov 12 23:01:40 CET 2014

hey list, Jonathan

ffcast ?? https://github.com/lolilolicon/FFcast

> It's fun to create a bunch of voicebank canvases on the fly with
> [setsize]
might sound insane? :)

> Well, Miller has recently added the "text" field to [struct],
like a symbol? or an array? so you "just" put "text" in the template?
sorry im lost. are there other "fields"?

> As far as data structures, my changes hopefully make them
> easier to use.
You can create scalars in object boxes. You can update their appearance
by sending messages to [draw]. might be gold to see this in action in a
patch. where/how do you find the "changes"?

apologies for the newbieness best .jc