[PD] sort 2 lists

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 15 17:05:31 CET 2014

Hi,

okay, to make up for my mistake, here's a vanilla solution to the problem. It also uses
data structure sorting, like the latest list-sort.

The idea here might be applied to other areas as well:

We define a "pair" data structure of two floats, (x, y), then some random data
is created, then it's sorted by "x", then it's printed out.

Ciao
--
Frank