[PD] Pd 32bits on a 64 bits Ubuntu system?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:05:54 CET 2014

ooops... I just realised the 64bit version seems to work ok on this
machine (is a new one). On my desktop it has always been very
problematic and I thought it was because the 64 bit version of pd was
yet unstable, but it looks like there might be something in the hardware
of my desktop that causes the trouble. interesting.

az., 2014.eko aberen 17a 21:01(e)an, IOhannes m zmölnig igorleak idatzi
zuen:
> On 12/17/2014 05:40 PM, enrike wrote:
>> hi all

y recent answer.