[PD] can't create [helmholtz~] on Odroid

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 20:35:01 CET 2015

Hi Alexandros,

Can you try to compile my externals collection on Odroid? It includes
an upgraded version of helmholtz~, now written in C. The collection is
here temporarily: http://www.katjaas.nl/tmp/PdClassDev.zip. It builds
well on Raspberry Pi which is armv6 but it may build on armv7 as well.
If not, I'd like to see gcc's error messages.

Katja