[PD] Fw: [PD-dev] Mouse over editing Pd patch

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jan 7 19:53:49 CET 2015

No, as far as the current design is concerned, as pd calculates getrect for
every object to see if the new mouse position is on top of something
clickable. For this reason, abstracting your mega-patch into subpatches
(where possible) is not only a good programming practice for the purpose of
legibility and reusability, but also for performance reasons. HTH